This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Building perl5 for cygwin32
- To: "Jeff Bergan" <jeff at nuance dot com>
- Subject: Building perl5 for cygwin32
- From: Charles G Waldman <cgw at pgt dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:44:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: "GNU-Win32 Mailing List" <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jeff Bergan writes:
> I'm trying to build perl for cygwin32, but when it tries to build FCntl it
> fails, with the last command being:
Why not just grab the ready-to-go Perl/Cygnus distribution from Pete
Jordan's excellent website?
Follow the "software" links and you'll find Perl.
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".