This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mounts, ls, and filename completion
- To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com, Michael Weiser <michael at weiser dot saale-net dot de>
- Subject: Re: mounts, ls, and filename completion
- From: Larry Hall <lhall at rfk dot com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 14:07:19 -0400
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
At 05:46 AM 8/21/98 -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>---Michael Weiser <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Doesn't the binmode setting for the CYGWIN32 environment variable
>> affect bash's pipes?
>Sergey, or anyone else, please give a definitive answer to this question.
Not with the bash distributed with b19.x. I don't know if Sergey has one
that has a change like this...
Larry Hall email@example.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (781) 239-1053
8 Grove Street (781) 239-1655 - FAX
Wellesley, MA 02482-7797 http://www.rfk.com
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".