This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: mounts, ls, and filename completion
- To: Michael Weiser <michael at weiser dot saale-net dot de>, "'earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com'" <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: RE: mounts, ls, and filename completion
- From: Sergey Okhapkin <sos at prospect dot com dot ru>
- Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 10:01:40 +0400
- Cc: "gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com" <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
Earnie Boyd wrote:
> > Doesn't the binmode setting for the CYGWIN32 environment variable
> > affect bash's pipes?
No it doesn't. setmode(0/1, O_TEXT) hardcoded in bash source.
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".