This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: "Gnu-Win32 (E-mail)" <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: ecgs compilation
- From: Ian Collins <ianc at kiwiplan dot co dot nz>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 16:28:01 +1200
When compiling ecgs1.0.3a, I get the error in gcc/protoize.c that
sys/dir.h doesn't exist, which is true on my machine (b19.1).
I do however have a dirent.h in my
To use this, the POSIX define has to be set.
1. Should my system have a dir.h ?
2. Should the POSIX define be set (and where is the best place to set
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".