This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: List Oops? [Was: Re: Anybody Running GNU-Win32 on NT 5 ?]
- To: "John A. Turner" <John dot Turner at pobox dot com>
- Subject: Re: List Oops? [Was: Re: Anybody Running GNU-Win32 on NT 5 ?]
- From: Geoffrey Noer <noer at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:44:56 -0700
- Cc: gnu-win32 mailing list <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- References: <199808162151.RAA24030@smtp3.erols.com> <35D8D051.DC29411B@POBox.com>
I think the problem causing the following to be sent to the list has
been fixed. Someone subscribed gnu-win32-request to the list. *sigh*
On Mon, Aug 17, 1998 at 08:52:33PM -0400, John A. Turner wrote:
> > >>>> Just wondering if anybody's running GNU-Win32 on NT 5?
> > **** Command 'just' not recognized.
> > >>>>
> > >>>> [ And also wondering why I've been subscribed to the list for a day
> > >>>> and a
> > **** Command '[' not recognized.
> > >>>> half and no incoming mail has appeared ? ;-( ]
> > **** Command 'half' not recognized.
> > >>>>
> > >>>> --
> > END OF COMMANDS
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".