This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tar bug with beta-19? - an addendum
- To: Jeff Deifik <jdeifik at weasel dot com>, gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: tar bug with beta-19? - an addendum
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 05:18:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
---Jeff Deifik <email@example.com> wrote:
> I have looked closer, and there are some non gzip'ed files that
> tar is excluding. Some are html, some are text, and some are just
> random files. I can't figure out why these files are not being
What is the exact command you are using and what is the exact
What are the environment variables and values?
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".