This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
converting .a files to .dll
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: converting .a files to .dll
- From: "Paul Garceau" <pgarceau at teleport dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 23:57:17 -0700
- Organization: New Dawn Productions
- Reply-to: pgarceau at teleport dot com
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but
thought that I'd try. Please forgive me if I am wrong...
I am using egcs\mingw32. I want to convert the libglaux.a file
to a dll file called glaux.dll so that the SGI OpenGL SDK (1.1.1)
examples I've downloaded will run. Any suggestions?
Information Systems Consultant
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".