This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Info on gnu-win32?
- To: lsantil at calstatela dot edu, gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Info on gnu-win32?
- From: Geoffrey Noer <noer at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 22:03:58 +0000
- References: <Pine.GSO.3.96.980815151320.23450A-100000@neptune>
On Sat, Aug 15, 1998 at 03:21:32PM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Is there document somewhere that lists all the GNU-Win32 gcc
> preprocessor symbols like _GNUC_, _CYGWIN32_, etc.? Also, is there
> any GNU-Win32 in info format, like what DJGPP uses? One last
> question, is there info on building a dll/vxd so that direct hardware
> is allowed and DirectX can be freely implement w/GNU-Win32's gcc?
The gcc specs file lists the preprocessor symbols. Eventually these
will be in the actual documentation if they aren't already...
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".