This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
List Oops? [Was: Re: Anybody Running GNU-Win32 on NT 5 ?]
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: List Oops? [Was: Re: Anybody Running GNU-Win32 on NT 5 ?]
- From: "Alex P. Madarasz, Jr." <madarasz at erols dot com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 17:51:43 -0400
- Organization: Erols Internet
- References: "Alex P. Madarasz, Jr."'s message of Sun, 16 Aug 1998 07:13:17 -0400
- Reply-to: Alex Madarasz <madarasz at erols dot com>
> Your thirst for email shall soon be quenched...
> A turnaround time of a day or two is normal for gnuwin32, simply due
> to the massive amount of email that needs to be sent.
Yep, it's finally started rolling in ... To my surprise, however, the
following also rolled in :
Received: from cygnus.com (runyon.cygnus.com [22.214.171.124])
by mx05.erols.com (8.8.8-970530/8.8.5/MX-980323-gjp) with ESMTP id
for <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Sun, 16 Aug 1998 13:52:20 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (from majordom@localhost)
by runyon.cygnus.com (8.8.7-cygnus/8.8.7) id KAA23277;
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 10:52:19 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 10:52:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Majordomo results: Anybody Running GNU-Win32 on NT 5 ?
>>>> Just wondering if anybody's running GNU-Win32 on NT 5?
**** Command 'just' not recognized.
>>>> [ And also wondering why I've been subscribed to the list for a day
>>>> and a
**** Command '[' not recognized.
>>>> half and no incoming mail has appeared ? ;-( ]
**** Command 'half' not recognized.
END OF COMMANDS
IOW, my first mail to the list (email@example.com, correct?) also found
it's way over to Majordomo?
Alex P. Madarasz, Jr. -- firstname.lastname@example.org
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".