This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygnus32 19.2 runtime error
- To: Andrew Neiderer <neiderer at arl dot mil>
- Subject: Re: Cygnus32 19.2 runtime error
- From: "Marty Leisner" <leisner at sdsp dot mc dot xerox dot com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 15:00:29 PDT
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, you write:
>I am programming on a NT 4.0 using Cygnus32 19.2 C/C++
>with GLUT (OpenGL Utility Toolkit). I have done this
>successfully with 18 and GLUT. I upgraded to 19.2
>because of C++ bugs that I learned of from this list.
Where is 19.2? I didn't see an announcement, and I cygnus ftp site
there is only 19.1...
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".