This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash "pregnant pauses" revisited (B19 on NT 4.0)
- To: Arndt Schoenewald <arndt at schoenewald dot de>, Cygwin32 Maillist <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: bash "pregnant pauses" revisited (B19 on NT 4.0)
- From: Matthias Morche <morche at sat1 dot de>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 18:55:37 +0200
- Organization: SAT.1
- References: <email@example.com>
Arndt Schoenewald wrote:
> [This is about a phenomenon already mentioned on the list. It seems
> I have found a partial solution.]
> Yesterday I downloaded and installed Cygwin32 B19 (for the first time,
> i.e. I am new to Cygwin32) on a machine running Windows NT 4.0 Server
> w/ SP3. Interestingly, I am seeing the same symptoms as described by
> Andrew Sharp (firstname.lastname@example.org) in a post to the gnu-win32 list:
Please, give us a dump of Your PATH as seen by the bash from within
cygnus.bat. I've got similar problems before I tweaked my PATH.
Obviously cygwin tried to interpret some element of the path as a
Matthias Morche (mailto:email@example.com)
>>> Linux: the greatest adventure game since the invention of the PC <<<
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".