This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
using Sergey's login with domain accounts
- To: Sergey Okhapkin <sos at prospect dot com dot ru>
- Subject: using Sergey's login with domain accounts
- From: James Dumser <dumser at ti dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 09:34:48 -0500
- CC: cygwin32 mailing list <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Raytheon Systems Company
Can login be made to recognize domain accounts? I have the appropriate
line in /etc/passwd and have tried several variations when responding to
the login prompt (account, domain/account, //domain/account,
account.domain, etc.), but unless something else is wrong, it does not
appear to be understanding I'm trying to logon to the domain account.
James Dumser 972.462.5335 firstname.lastname@example.org
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".