This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: EGCS-Mingw32/DirectX Update
- To: Geoffrey Noer <noer at cygnus dot com>, gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: EGCS-Mingw32/DirectX Update
- From: "Paul Garceau" <pgarceau at teleport dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 21:22:12 -0700
- Organization: New Dawn Productions
- References: <199808112031.NAA28722@cygnus.com>; from Paul Garceau on Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 01:23:10PM -0700
- Reply-to: pgarceau at teleport dot com
On 13 Aug 98, at 4:54, the Illustrious Geoffrey Noer wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 01:23:10PM -0700, Paul Garceau wrote:
> I now have working a single "i586-win32" configuration of gcc that can
> produce "hello world" executables for Cygwin32 or the Mingw32 setups on
> demand (-mcygwin makes the compiler choose Cygwin32, otherwise you get
> Mingw32). I do not yet have this working for the toolchain overall and
> the next major release will probably not include any support for this
> since this is still very much a work in progress.
> The next gnu-win32 release will almost certainly include EGCS 1.1 as I may
> have mentioned earlier. I'm hoping it will be available sometime around
> early September but that depends on a number of things, as usual, so
> that's not a hard date.
Ok...I, for one, am looking forward to it.
> Geoffrey Noer
Information Systems Consultant
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".