This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Erratic Behavior Outside Bash
- To: Brian Osman <bosman at clariion dot com>, GNUWin32 <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Erratic Behavior Outside Bash
- From: Geoffrey Noer <noer at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 07:47:43 +0000
- References: <35D05A12.23C3EBFE@clariion.com>
On Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 09:49:54AM -0500, Brian Osman wrote:
> Finally, attempting to debug from within NT Command Prompt was fruitless
> (as I expected.) The program works fine in that case. It appears to only
> be a problem when the parent process is not a GNU-Win32 application. Has
> anyone else had these kinds of problems? Any ideas on how to fix them?
Weird. I haven't seen anything like this. That said, the things I
test from outside the bash prompt are the compiler tools. If this is
indeed caused by a bug in cygwin32, we need to fix it. Have you tried
a Cygwin32 built from a recent development snapshot or one of Sergey's
prebuilt DLLs (based on the snapshots)?
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".