This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: ftp client corrupts binary files wit
- To: andrew at waitaki dot otago dot ac dot nz, groeskens at bluewin dot ch
- Subject: RE: ftp client corrupts binary files wit
- From: Robin Crampton <rcrampton at armature dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:33:36 +0000
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
>You have to change the transfer type to binary mode: Simply type "bin"
>abbreviation for "binary". You can check the transfer type set with
Re-read his post. He's already doing this:
>servers ftp works OK but when I set ftp to 'bin' and get a binary file
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".