This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Duplicate symbols from STL
- To: <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Duplicate symbols from STL
- From: "Laurent BloB Vaucher" <blo dot b at infonie dot fr>
- Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 10:17:36 +0200
- Reply-To: "Laurent BloB Vaucher" <blo dot b at infonie dot fr>
Hello. I recently downloaded beta 19 and tried
to compile some simple C++ stuff and I have problems
when trying to link. The linker tells me there are
duplicate symbols like basic_strings thingies. It
seems those symbols are present both in the libstdc++.a,
which seems perfectly normal, and in my .o files which
include <string> (maybe inline expansions?).
I tried to browse the mailing list archives, but
that's not quite aesy, and I only found references to
"undefined symbols". Is there a special option I should
use with thet compiler, with the linker? Does anyone
have the same problem?
Laurent « BloB » Vaucher
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".