This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
When is GCC 2.95.3 due?
- To: help-gcc at gnu dot org
- Subject: When is GCC 2.95.3 due?
- From: Victor Danilchenko <danilche at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:42:44 -0500
- Newsgroups: gnu.gcc.help
- Organization: Dept. of Computer Science, UMass/Amherst
- Xref: wodc7nx0 gnu.gcc.help:2311
Can anyone give me a ballpark figure?.. A couple of weeks, a couple of
months? I need it only because I have to decide if I should build GCC
2.95.2 now for my department (on 8 different platforms -- so it's a
major undertaking), or If I should wait for a couple of weeks until
2.95.3 comes out. I do have to rebuild it because our g++-3 include path
is broken, so I figured that if I am going to recompile, I should
combine that with an upgrade.
Any insights would be much appreciated. This is not info that I would
try to use in any manner but a ballpark guide to a single decision.
which decision can be made either way anyway.