This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Configure script problems...
- To: help-gcc at gnu dot org
- Subject: Configure script problems...
- From: Opinionated <opinionated at whoever dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 00:20:09 +0000
- Newsgroups: gnu.gcc.help,gnu.gcc,redhat.general,comp.os.linux.misc
- Organization: Giganews.Com - Premium News Outsourcing
- Xref: wodc7nx0 gnu.gcc.help:2275 comp.os.linux.misc:38341
I finally succeeded in getting a cross-compiler compiled & operating on
my RedHat 6.1 Laptop System, and I was trying to do the same on my main
home machine (running RedHat 6.0), but the machine came to a halt on me
and I had to restart it. Since then, whenever I invoke configure
scripts on anything to compile, the system just sits there and does
nothing until I control-C it. Do I need to reinstall the autoconf
package on my system, or does anyone have any other ideas?
Thanks in advance for any help.