This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Commercial Licensing
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Commercial Licensing
- From: Jim Balter <jqb at netcom dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 06:02:22 -0800
- Organization: JQB Enterprises
- References: <email@example.com>
Reed Kotler Consulting wrote:
> Your stating that Stallman considers code derived from the bison
> skelleton as being free source because it derives from bison is
> pretty schocking. I've never heard anything like that!
As I indicated in private e-mail, my search on dejanews suggests that
this was once the case but no longer is. I'm mentioning that here
so I don't knowingly leave a false impression. But we are distinctly
off topic, so let's keep this off-line.
<J Q B>
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".