This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Commercial Licensing
- To: dessex at widow dot aracnet dot net (David Essex)
- Subject: Re: Commercial Licensing
- From: Geoffrey Noer <noer at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 00:06:23 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com, ian at cygnus dot com
> The cygnus gnu-win32 web page says that this is free software.
> If win32 library is part of gnu why do you need a commercial license ?
> Could some one expand on this ?
I just expanded the explanation for this a bit on the main WWW page.
Hopefully it will cut down on the amount of mail on this list that
pertains to this subject.
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".