This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using MicroImages X Server with x11r6 NT binaries
- To: Fabio at Colorado dot EDU
- Subject: Re: Using MicroImages X Server with x11r6 NT binaries
- From: Ted Lemon <mellon at hoffman dot vix dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 16:25:15 -0800
- cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
> I am unable to figure out what my dynamically assigned
> IP is, so that I can set DISPLAY on the remote system.
Run winipcfg. It will tell you what your IP address is, among other
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".