This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
^c on bash hangs shell
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: ^c on bash hangs shell
- From: Peter Craft <craft at alacritech dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 17:24:51 -0800
- Organization: Alacritech
- Reply-To: craft at alacritech dot com
I'm having a problem with bash. When I enter <ctrl-C> when
something is scrolling down my screen (for example a long
"cat") my shell hangs. At that point my only recourse is
to close my bash window and restart it.
Has anyone else seen this? Any suggestions?
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".