This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
more command (was: Re: Does anyone have a man command??)
- To: "Wei Ku" <weiku at UTKUX1 dot UTK dot EDU>
- Subject: more command (was: Re: Does anyone have a man command??)
- From: roryt at hol dot gr (I.Ioannou)
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 17:28:32 GMT
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Hops: 0
- Host: cygnus.com.
- Posted-Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 19:20:16 -0200 (GMT)
- References: <199703272238.RAA41214@solid.ssd.ornl.gov>
On Thu, 27 Mar 1997 17:38:43 -0500, "Wei Ku" <weiku@UTKUX1.UTK.EDU> wrote:
>Since there is a question about man.exe. I have another similar question:
>Where can I find the command: 'more' ?
>Any reply is appreciated.
I have compile less-321 with Borland C/C++ 4.02. The makefile.bcc is for dos, but with a
liltle changes I made it for Win32. You can find the binaries at :
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".