This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Nobody in the world understands Gnu's 'ld'.
- To: Jim Balter <jqb at netcom dot com>
- Subject: Re: Nobody in the world understands Gnu's 'ld'.
- From: David Dyck <dcd at tc dot fluke dot COM>
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 15:26:04 -0800
- cc: Stan Shebs <shebs at cygnus dot com>, gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
On Tue, 25 Mar 1997, Jim Balter wrote:
> Stan Shebs wrote:
> I've fixed a lot of bugs in your stuff
> that I'm not yet prepared to share. One of the things that stops me
> is that I do not want someone else to incorporate my work into a
> product that is sold under a restricted license, certainly not if I
> have to sign away my rights to it.
Is there something else that keeps you from sharing your work?
You could always _post_ your bug report and the bug fix patch,
or do you think that no one else will encounter the bugs you have
found and fixed?
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".