This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Nobody in the world understands Gnu's 'ld'.
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Nobody in the world understands Gnu's 'ld'.
- From: marcus at cathcart dot sysc dot pdx dot edu (Marcus G. Daniels)
- Date: 26 Mar 1997 17:29:08 -0800
- References: <199703261255.NAA00648@truk.brandinnovators.com>
>>>>> "HZ" == Hans Zuidam <email@example.com> writes:
HZ> A sad thing about the current GNU code is that it starts to show
HZ> it's age. Look at the average gdb debugger interface: cut and
HZ> paste programming and lots of comments about the writer being
HZ> uncertain if [s]he's doing the right thing.
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".