This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: API's that certainly do work. [was; Re: Windows API calls that don't work? (Was RE: Stupid stupid question :/)
- To: jqb at netcom dot com (Jim Balter)
- Subject: Re: API's that certainly do work. [was; Re: Windows API calls that don't work? (Was RE: Stupid stupid question :/)
- From: "A. Phillip Smith" <asmith at www dot aeinc dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 20:21:53 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
> DRS wrote:
> -- stuff deleted --
I would prefer to think that the other Smith didn't try to link
with the -lkernel32 library. In which case, things probably did
work for him. If he ever is inclined to repeat the test with that
library, I'm sure he'll agree that this is not a figment of our
collective imaginations, and we can end this thread.
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".