This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing proto for sigaction() in <sys/signal.h>
- To: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Missing proto for sigaction() in <sys/signal.h>
- From: Jim Balter <jqb at netcom dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 22:33:24 -0800
- CC: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Organization: JQB Enterprises
- References: <9703260449.AA00226@modi.xraylith.wisc.edu>
Mumit Khan wrote:
> I don't have a POSIX spec handy, but I believe that sys/signal.h
> should have the prototype for sigaction().
[<signal.h> actually; POSIX doesn't mandate <sys/sygnal.h>]
Aside from sigaction, the following symbols mandated by POSIX are
missing from signal.h:
More grist for the convert-to-glibc mill.
<J Q B>
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".