This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Float point exception (inaccurate result?)
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Float point exception (inaccurate result?)
- From: Arlindo da Silva <dasilva at hera dot gsfc dot nasa dot gov>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 17:38:50 -0500
- Organization: Data Assimilation Office, NASA/GSFC
I have a X11 application which I was able to link with the X11R6.3
built with the cygwin32 gcc. (I tested the library by building tetris
and it seems to work just fine). Now, my application is "coredumping"
with the cygwin except handler saying something about float point
exception (inaccurate result?) BTW, I have a working version of this
application running under DJGPP v 1.12m4 and Xlibemu (and it has been
ported to most unix boxes).
Question: How can I trap these exceptions? If it is what I think,
an inaccurate small number is not a reason for stopping
execution (in my case).
Any help greatly appreciated.
Arlindo da Silva
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".