This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gunzip question
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: gunzip question
- From: Trey Jackson <trey at cs dot berkeley dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 10:07:14 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-To: Trey Jackson <trey at cs dot berkeley dot edu>
Thanks for the pointers.
I am using Win95 (I forget what build),
and the probem does seem to be the comparison
of argv with "gunzip" (when argv is "GUNZIP.EXE")
What a pain in the ass.
Anyway, I took the suggestion to use bash
and will hpefully live happily forever after.
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".