This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Installation problem with gcc and ld
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Installation problem with gcc and ld
- From: "Bernd Prager" <bernd at asterix dot gecko dot de>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 14:17:32 MET-1MEST
- Organization: GECKO mbH
- Reply-to: bpr at gecko dot de
I try to install the devtools of gnu-win32.
By testing of compilation I get always
the error msg:
"LD.EXE: target coff-go32 not found"
In FAQ I found that coff is an image format.
Maybe I'm a little confused by the vast quantity
of new information, but what image was meaned?
Otherwise I did'nt found any "coff-go32" file in
my distribution. Have I to recompile some
Thanks for your help!
GECKO mbH; Wismarsche Str.3, 18057 Rostock; Germany
PGP Key fingerprint = 83 54 6A 3B 7A 9D 6C 0E F3 41 CE 99 11 30 B7 D6
public key by mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?Subject=SendPGPKey
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".