This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sockets on WinNT and UNIX
- To: Philippe Le Parc <Philippe dot Le-Parc at doelan-gw dot univ-brest dot fr>
- Subject: Re: sockets on WinNT and UNIX
- From: "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich at sarnoff dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 08:41:47 -0500 (EST)
- cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
this is almost always a port # byte-order problem, make sure you're using
htons the right way for ports.
Ron Minnich |"I would point them out but ...
firstname.lastname@example.org | I have no hands." -- Coconut Monkey
(609)-734-3120 | (see CM at www.pcgamer.com/coconut.html)
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".