This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: running GDB under Emacs on NT
- To: Sergey Okhapkin <sos at prospect dot com dot ru>, "'Chris Firth'"<cfirth at neonetllc dot com>, gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: RE: running GDB under Emacs on NT
- From: "Jiri Kubicek" <Kubicek at sh dot cvut dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 14:27:44 OMT+1
- Organization: Silicon Hill 8
> Chris Firth wrote:
> > ...
> > line is displayed that indicates the breakpoint is reached at main but
> > the Emacs hangs. The gdb prompt never appears and the source code does
> > not show up in another window.
> I just tried the same with the same version of Emacs. No problems at all! Did
> You read NTemacs FAQ?
I have *EXACTLY* the same problem as Chris with the same software
(under Win95). I tried Win Emacs (Pearl Software) too; I tried even
debug DOS programs with DJGPP GDB debugger under both Emacss, but the
GDB session always hangs. I found nothing useful in FAQs.
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".