This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
UNIX-Style sockets with gnu-win32
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: UNIX-Style sockets with gnu-win32
- From: interrupt reQuest <irq at bc1 dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 04:04:19 -0800
- Organization: iNFiNiTY Productions
To anyone who can help =]
I desperatly need a unix style server example in gnu-win32... i have
tried using a server i designed with gcc in unix, with all of the socket
commands proceeded with cygwin32_, but had no luck! please help me
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".