This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Source Available?
- To: abell at vsys dot com (Andrew Bell)
- Subject: Re: Source Available?
- From: Geoffrey Noer <noer at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 15:24:10 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
Andrew Bell wrote:
> Is source available for cygwin.dll?
Yes. Full source code is distributed with the public betas. The
src/winsup directory contains much of the code that's in the cygwin.dll
and src/newlib contains most of the rest.
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".