This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Link Errors with Net Functions
- To: sos at prospect dot com dot ru
- Subject: RE: Link Errors with Net Functions
- From: dahms at ifk20 dot mach dot uni-karlsruhe dot de
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 23:52:43 +0100 (MET)
- CC: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com, dahms at ifk20 dot mach dot uni-karlsruhe dot de
Hi, you wrote:
: Michael Godfrey wrote:
: > I'm having trouble linking with the htons(), htonl(), ntohs(), and
: > ntohl() host to/from network byte order functions.
: Did You include <arpa/inet.h>?
Last time I looked, this was not enough, because the byteorder include
file only worked if compiling -O, since then these were inlined, but there
were no regular definitions to link with.
Bye, Heribert (email@example.com)
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".