This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: linker error
- From: Mikael Hammarin <east at i1 dot net>
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 01:43:31 -0600
I'm trying to port a socket-class library to CYGWIN32 and are
currently coming up with the following problems...
(1) recvmsg() sendmsg() functions/definitions -- where can I get
those to link in with the class? or can I somehow replace them?
OR what's wrong?
(2) when linking, cygwin32 doesn't link with cygwin32_getsockopt(),
however, the setsockopt() works ok and is linked:
(.text+0x24f8):sockstream.cc: undefined reference to
Definitions from cygwin32 is ok.
What can I do about this?
I would really appreciate help with this, since I'm pretty new to
the cygwin32 project, it's not that obvious what I can do about it.
Thanks in advance.
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".