This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Crosscompiling again...
- From: gwesp at cosy dot sbg dot ac dot at (Gerhard Wesp)
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 17:22:02 +0100
Finally I have successfully installed the crosscompile toolkit on my linux
box. A few problems remain, however:
1) I'm including
but none of them seems to define e.g. SO_RCVBUF. There _are_ some include
files that define it, but if I use them, I get lots of definition
conflicts for other things. (e.g. mywinsock.h, Windows32/Sockets.h).
2) cygwin32_getsockopt seems to be missing in the libraries (setsockopt
is there, however)
3) ANSI signal handling doesn't seem to work properly (I have installed
a signal handler for SIGINT, and if I press ^C on my app, it
'core dumps' (i.e. gpf in module cygwin.dll) Yes, the code works
under Linux and Windows/VC++ ;-)
4) Can I link statically (i.e. such that the executable doesn't require
the rather large cygwin.dll)?
Apart from that, thanks to the developers for a great tool!
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".