This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Link Errors with Net Functions
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Link Errors with Net Functions
- From: Michael Godfrey <godfrey at io dot nosc dot mil>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:46:35 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: godfrey at io dot nosc dot mil (Michael Godfrey)
I'm having trouble linking with the htons(), htonl(), ntohs(), and
ntohl() host to/from network byte order functions.
The compile is clean, and although these functions reside in cygwin.dll,
I still get the following type of error message at link time:
...libwhatever.a(NetInt.o): In function `NetInt::write(char *)':
.../NetInt.cc:20: undefined reference to `htonl(unsigned long)'
Anyone encountered this before? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-Mike Godfrey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".