This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc problem
- To: Jon Thackray <jont at harlequin dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: gcc problem
- From: Jim Balter <jqb at netcom dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 06:00:31 -0800
- CC: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Organization: JQB Enterprises
- References: <email@example.com>
Jon Thackray wrote:
> I am running gcc on two similar NT 3.51 machines. In each case, gcc is
> invoked by a makefile line something like
> gcc -c $< -o $@
Well, since that isn't right, perhaps you can say what the Makefile
actually contains, instead of what it's something like.
Any chance that one machine has a mount -b and the other doesn't?
Do ls -l and md5sum on both Makefiles produce the same results?
<J Q B>
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".