This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Ctrl-C crashes bash
- To: Bob Reese <reese at erc dot msstate dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Ctrl-C crashes bash
- From: Samuel Tardieu <sam at inf dot enst dot fr>
- Date: 08 Mar 1997 19:15:56 +0100
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Organization: Ecole Nationale Superieure des Telecommunications
- References: <199703080503.XAA00257@prof-x.erc.msstate.edu>
- Reply-To: Samuel Tardieu <sam at inf dot enst dot fr>
>>>>> "Bob" == Bob Reese <email@example.com> writes:
Bob> a. Does anybody else have the problem that using control-C to
Bob> terminate a running program crashes bash?
This problem occured for me under Win95 but doesn't seem to show up under
Samuel Tardieu -- firstname.lastname@example.org
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".