This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc for WinNT
- To: Jim Balter <jqb at netcom dot com>
- Subject: Re: gcc for WinNT
- From: "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich at sarnoff dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 08:07:20 -0500 (EST)
- cc: Leong Kok Yong <kokyong at irdu dot nus dot sg>, gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
On Thu, 6 Mar 1997, Jim Balter wrote:
> When reading in text mode, cygwin deletes CRs but neglects to read
> more to fill out the buffer.
reading in text mode? this is a simple
int fd = open("file", O_RDONLY);
fd = read(blah blah)
How do you control text mode from that? new options or an fcntl?
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".