This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Mapping UID to username
- To: gnu-win32 list <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Mapping UID to username
- From: "TC Hazzard" <chuck at tc dot hazbro dot com>
- Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 11:07:34 -0500
- Organization: Great Works Internet
Hi: I am using the gnu-win32 bash with NT 4.0. Whoami is not able to map
the UID to username. Any hints on what needs to be done to make this work?
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".