This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: gcc for WinNT
- To: "'Ron G. Minnich'" <rminnich at sarnoff dot com>
- Subject: RE: gcc for WinNT
- From: Sergey Okhapkin <sos at prospect dot com dot ru>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 11:03:32 +0300
- Cc: "gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com" <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Encoding: 13 TEXT
Ron G. Minnich wrote:
> One thing I have seen: file i/o does not always works as it does on unix.
> For example, reading from a file, 1024 bytes at a time, with a file of
> 65536 bytes, will get me return values of:
> 1023, 1021, 1015, etc. Almost always 1024, but enough of these oddballs
You should open the file in binary mode.
Looking for a job.
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".