This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where to find remshd, and groff for NT?
- To: Guillaume Berche <royer at uranus dot crosat dot fr>
- Subject: Re: Where to find remshd, and groff for NT?
- From: David Shochat <shochat at itg-sepg dot logicon dot com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 17:11:59 -0800
- CC: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Organization: Logicon Information Technology Group
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: shochat at itg-sepg dot logicon dot com
In your subject line, you also asked about groff. I found it at:
1. the top-level "groff" program is missing, so you have to pipe
troff, gro*, etc. manually.
2. It does not recognize pathnames defined via the cygwin "mount"
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".