This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: linking stripped object files
- To: Chin Chee-Kai <cheekai at gen dot co dot jp>
- Subject: Re: linking stripped object files
- From: Ted Lemon <mellon at hoffman dot vix dot com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 00:08:55 -0800
- cc: GNU WIN32 <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
> Anyone has an idea?
The strip program removes precisely the information you need to strip
an object module. In the words of Groucho Marx, "don't do that!" :')
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".