Re: include paths

Do be careful and avoid placing something like

	mount d:/ /d

in your C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT.  I have a second D: drive by Seagate
and once I tried mounting just that and when I rebooted,
I got error messages during boot-up (while the screen was still
in text mode on its way to Win95's bootup):
	Sector Read Error:
	Abort, Retry, Fail?

After the initial panic (I thought my drive was corrupted by
mount), I "failed" it for about 4 times and fortunately the
system booted up eventually and I was able to remove the "mount"
from AUTOEXEC.BAT, after which the problem disappeared.

I'm not sure if it generalizes to other drives as well, but
I think my mistake was like trying to "mount" before NFS was
running on a Unix machine (I should've known better :) ).

Anyway, said here just so you'll avoid my mistake.

Chin Chee-Kai (Last, First)
Internet Email-ID:	cheekai@gen.co.jp
Gen Tech Corporation

-