This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl 5.003_90 Configure recursion using beta 17.1e
- To: jqb at netcom dot com (Jim Balter)
- Subject: Re: Perl 5.003_90 Configure recursion using beta 17.1e
- From: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot OZ dot AU>
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 01:13:50 +1100 (EST)
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com (gnu-win32)
Jim Balter, you wrote:
> Fergus Henderson wrote:
> > Robert Rainthorpe, you wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm having difficulty getting perl to install:
> > >
> > > The problem appears to be related to mixed case.
> > Yep. Try using the `-m' ("mixed case") option to `mount'
> > to mount a directory that supports mixed-case files,
> > and then unpack and install perl in this directory.
> -m is a no-op in b17.
Fergus Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> | "I have always known that the pursuit
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh> | of excellence is a lethal habit"
PGP: finger email@example.com | -- the last words of T. S. Garp.
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".