This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xterm for win32
- To: Sergey Okhapkin <sos at prospect dot com dot ru>
- Subject: Re: xterm for win32
- From: Jim Balter <jqb at netcom dot com>
- Date: Sat, 01 Mar 1997 01:53:57 -0800
- CC: "gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com" <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>, "'JP Shipherd'" <jp at nuancecom dot com>
- Organization: JQB Enterprises
- References: <01BC2638.1DCE1380@sos>
Sergey Okhapkin wrote:
> JP Shipherd wrote:
> > Has anyone found anything like an xterm that they can use as a substitue
> > for the cmd window on NT?
> > I really miss the scroll bar and simple cut and paste.
> Click on cmd's system menu icon, select Properties/Layout and set Screen buffer size height to 200 (for expamle) lines.
Mine's set to 1000; it's my answer to "less".
You also want to check "QuickEdit Mode" on the Options tab,
for mouse cut and paste.
<J Q B>
For help on using this list, send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".