This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl 5.003_90 Configure recursion using beta 17.1e
- To: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot OZ dot AU>
- Subject: Re: Perl 5.003_90 Configure recursion using beta 17.1e
- From: Jim Balter <jqb at netcom dot com>
- Date: Sat, 01 Mar 1997 01:35:37 -0800
- CC: Robert Rainthorpe <R dot J dot Rainthorpe at greenwich dot ac dot uk>, gnu-win32 <gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com>
- Organization: JQB Enterprises
- References: <199703010441.PAA12166@mundook.cs.mu.OZ.AU>
Fergus Henderson wrote:
> Robert Rainthorpe, you wrote:
> > I'm having difficulty getting perl to install:
> > The problem appears to be related to mixed case.
> Yep. Try using the `-m' ("mixed case") option to `mount'
> to mount a directory that supports mixed-case files,
> and then unpack and install perl in this directory.
-m is a no-op in b17.
<J Q B>
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".