This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl 5.003_90 Configure recursion using beta 17.1e
- To: R dot J dot Rainthorpe at greenwich dot ac dot uk (Robert Rainthorpe)
- Subject: Re: Perl 5.003_90 Configure recursion using beta 17.1e
- From: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot OZ dot AU>
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 15:41:09 +1100 (EST)
- Cc: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com (gnu-win32)
Robert Rainthorpe, you wrote:
> I'm having difficulty getting perl to install:
> The problem appears to be related to mixed case.
Yep. Try using the `-m' ("mixed case") option to `mount'
to mount a directory that supports mixed-case files,
and then unpack and install perl in this directory.
Fergus Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> | "I have always known that the pursuit
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh> | of excellence is a lethal habit"
PGP: finger email@example.com | -- the last words of T. S. Garp.
For help on using this list, send a message to
"firstname.lastname@example.org" with one line of text: "help".